Please look under What's New for the application for Arthur E McNeil & Raymond C Cummings college scholarship and an employment opportunity in the highway department. Like us on Facebook!

Zoning Board of Adjustment

Danielle Bosco, Administrative Assistant
Mailing Address:
PO Box 7837
Street Address:
29 South Village Road

Additional Contact Info

Business Hours:
Monday thru Thursday 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM

Meets the fourth Thursday of the month at 7:00 pm in the Community Building.  Meetings are open to the public and anyone is free to attend.  Application deadline is 15 days (by NOON on Wednesday) prior to the monthly meeting.

Upcoming Events

Zoning Board Meeting
Thursday, May 25, 2017 7:00 PM
Community Building - Charlie's Barn Map
Zoning Board Meeting
Thursday, June 22, 2017 7:00 PM
Community Building - Charlie's Barn Map


Name / Title
Phone / Email
Term Length / Expires
Earl Tuson
3 Years
Charles Aznive
3 Years
Roy Merrill
3 Years
Ned Lizotte, Chairman
3 Years
Howard Pearl, Vice Chairman
3 Years
George Saunderson, Alternate
3 Years

Documents and Forms

Zoning Ordinance - as of March 2017, last update
Special Exception application - This application is to be used when requesting relief from certain sections of the Zoning Ordinance.
Variance application - This application is used when requesting a use or area variance from a section of the Zoning Ordinance.
How to Apply to the ZBA - Complete steps to follow when applying to the Zoning Board of Adjustment
Request for Rehearing - If you want the Zoning Board to reconsider a decision it has made, use this form.
Appeal of Administrative Decision - If you want to appeal a decision made by an administrative official in the enforcement of the Zoning Ordinance, use this form.
ZBA Fee Schedule - These fees are due at the time of application submittal.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I contact the Zoning Board of Adjustment?
Planning & Zoning Board Office, 29 South Village Road, PO Box 7837, Loudon, NH 03307, (603) 798-4540 (tel/fax),
When does the board meet?
The fourth Thursday of the month in the community building (Charlie's Barn) at 7:00pm.
How do I get on the agenda?
Call the office or drop an application off by 12:00pm, 15 days prior to the next scheduled meeting.
How do I become a member of the Zoning Board of Adjustment?
Members are elected by voters on the March ballot. You would see the Town Clerk if interested in running for a position. Alternate members are appointed by the Zoning Board. Call the Zoning Office if interested in being an alternate. replica watches uk